Sunday, September 15, 2013

Well that was nerve wracking! Trying to remember my speech, keeping eye contact with everyone and staying enthusiastic throughout the entire speech was way more difficult than I had imagined. Not even counting the fact that I completely forgot one of my points until the very end! So saying that I have things to work on may be a little bit of an understatement. I know that I'm going to have to work on remembering all of my points and keeping calm throughout the entire speech. I think I kept eye contact with others through out. I am excited for the next speech, despite everything that went wrong with this one! :)

3 comments:

  1. i thought our speech was very interesting! i thought that most of the things that you said for each of your points were very true for my family and friends. i thought you did a very great job on your speech! keep the good work up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Paige. I thought that your speech was pretty awesome! And there will always be some kinks to work out, but you did good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to commend you on your preparedness and poise while presenting. You had excellent knowledge of your information and spoke with enthusiasm about your topic. I would definitely encourage you to join the speech team--keep up the work! :)

    ReplyDelete